Salesforce 2023 Sales Enablement Package by Cypress Learning Solutions, Inc.
Terms & Conditions
Payment is required to proceed with work.
— Services will be billed in full upon signature and payment authorization provided via this webform. Prepaid services will be held as credit by Cypress Learning Solutions, Inc. Actual work performed will be billed against credit, not to exceed the purchased quantity. Cypress Learning Solutions will issue statements documenting actual work performed and balance of credit remaining. Unused credit balance of prepaid services is not refundable and will expire one year from the date of execution of this form.
— Cypress workshops, discovery and products are delivered electronically via email, shared documents or within your Salesforce instance. We will not retain work products and they may be removed from our servers after 30 days post delivery.
OUT OF SCOPE
— While your Consultant may cover these topics and processes in workshop sessions. The following are considered Out of Scope
for this enablement package:
Recruiting/Hiring Cypress Employees
- Data Migrations/Imports/Exports: Cypress Learning Solutions does not own your data, or data processes and is not responsible for your quality of data. Data migrations and/or importing, maintenance, manipulation or management of sales data of any kind is considered out of scope for this project.
- Automations, Integrations, Flows: This engagement does not include management, development or otherwise of enhancements to Salesforce including: process improvements using flows, automations, custom code nor development or management of Apex triggers, classes or other custom processes outside of Salesforce's standard architecture.
- This package includes up to 25 workshop hour sessions with a Salesforce CRM Consultant provided by Cypress Learning Solutions, Inc. Sessions may be recorded and shared at the request of the Client. Any Other promises, services, support requests, or assistance outside of the time duration or allocated working sessions are not included with this package and are considered out of scope for this enablement package.
- If Client Converts a Cypress Learning Contractor to full time employment (scheduled to work 40 hours or more per week), Client shall pay to CYPRESS LEARNING a Conversion Fee calculated as a percentage of the Total Compensation, as follows:
$49,999 or less Minimum fee of $12,500,
$50,000 - $74,999 25%,
$75,000 - $99,999 30%,
$100,000 - $149,999 35%,
$150,000+ 37.5%, 1.2 If Client Converts a Contractor to part time employment (scheduled to work less than 40 hours per week) or as a contractor, consultant or other similar arrangement, the Conversion Fee shall be the higher of (a) the bill rate set forth in the Assignment Schedule applicable to the Contractor multiplied by 500 (i.e. approximately 3 months of work) or (b) if Client and CYPRESS LEARNING have not executed an Assignment Schedule applicable to the Contractor, the actual hourly amount or rate Client will pay or has paid Contractor for services, multiplied by 500.
1.3 Client shall owe CYPRESS LEARNING the Conversion Fee if (a) Client’s affiliate, (b) Client’s customer for whom Contractor worked for or with during an Assignment or (c) a third party to whom Client (1) referred Contractor or (2) disclosed Contractor’s information to, Converts the Contractor as if Client itself had Converted the Contractor. If Client identifies a risk of Conversion as described in this subsection, CYPRESS LEARNING recommends that Client include the terms and conditions of this Section in its contract(s) with such third-party/parties to mitigate, recoup or offset the cost of a possible Conversion Fee from such third party.
1.4 For the purposes of this Section, Contractor and Conversion expressly include any business entity in which Contractor, directly or indirectly, owns a financial interest, that has engaged Contractor under a contracting, consulting, or another similar arrangement or that employs Contractor.
1.5 Client’s payment of a Conversion Fee to CYPRESS LEARNING on account of a particular Contractor shall not limit, eliminate or affect Client’s obligation to pay all Fees and amounts due to CYPRESS LEARNING hereunder, including hours worked by Contractor before and up to the date CYPRESS LEARNING receives the full amount of the applicable Conversion Fee.
- Each Party shall indemnify, defend and hold harmless the other Party from liability to third parties directly related to any claims, demands, investigations, judgments, damages, fines, costs and expenses (collectively, a “Claim” ) arising from the gross negligence, willful misconduct, fraud or violation of applicable law by the indemnifying Party, except to the extent that the Claim arises from any act or omission of the other Party or its customers, and their respective employees, agents, contractors or subcontractors. Client’s obligation to indemnify hereunder shall apply equally to Cypress Learning, if applicable, except to the extent that the Claim arises from any act or omission of Cypress Learning.